- Undergraduate degree – Northeastern University
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – NOVA Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine
- Associate Felllowship Clinical Orthodontics – Texas Academy Of Gp Orthodontics
Dr. Basil is committed to providing each patient with the highest quality of care, to ensure the most appropriate, efficient treatment. He regularly attends national, state, and local orthodontic and dental conferences, in order to learn from the leading practitioners and researchers. He’s also taken several advanced orthodontic programs, undertaken a range of online courses, and continues to participate in study groups that he has created and leads.
- American Orthodontic Society
- Academy of Gp Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Fernando Valley Dental Society
Since finishing dental school, Dr. Basil has been involved in multiple community dental outreach programs. He believes giving back and helping others improves the community for all of us.
Through his volunteer activities, including teaching and offering treatment, he has an impact on individual lives. It’s been Dr. Basil’s experience that even the smallest act of kindness can change a person’s path in life, and he is resolved to perform as many of those acts as possible.
Beyond the Office
Born and raised in Chicago, Dr. Basil now calls Glendale home. When he’s not creating smiles, or studying the latest advances in orthodontics and dentistry, Dr. Basil loves being outdoors! He is an animal lover that enjoys hiking, training, meditating and practicing yoga. He’s an avid reader and loves to cook wonderful vegan meals along side his wife!